Driver/Handyman required for an immediate start
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6750020
A position has arisen for a temporary Driver/Handyman placed within a highly reputable healthcare organisation situated in Hertfordshire. This role takes responsibility for collecting and delivering equipment whilst carrying out basic checks and tests for a contract length of three months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Independently collect and deliver medical devices across Hertfordshire
- Responsible for the correct and safe use of a tail lift
- Liaise with staff on site and ensure collection of the correct equipment
- Ensure good relationships are maintained with all staff
- Carry out minor repairs if appropriate as and when required
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have a full Driving Licence and be prepared to drive daily across Hertfordshire
- There will be elements of heavy lifting required with this role, you must be physically able to lift 20kg
- Experience working with tail lifts is essential for this role
- Standard DBS check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.