Recruitment Agency Reference: 7094770
A position has arisen for an EBME Technician placed within a highly reputable Healthcare organisation situated in Buckinghamshire. This role takes responsibility for the maintenance of all medical devices for a minimum contract length of 6 months.
Your duties will include:
- Perform scheduled planned preventative maintenance and corrective repairs to medical devices which include pulse oximeters, ECG machines, anaesthetic machines and blood pressure machines
- Carry out a series of backlog maintenance on equipment across entire sites
- Repair the organisations equipment on various sites when requested
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Complete required company documentation on tests and repairs of medical devices
- Follow the company Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines
- Liaise with Senior Managers and clinical staff in regards to any problematic situations
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience of working in a similar role and a relevant qualification
- Please note, an updated Standard DBS will be required for this positon
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.