Urgently Required – Equality Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Officer x2
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for 2 EDI Officers within a well establish public sector organisation in Bradford. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies. This role can be partially remote, with only limited time required on site.
The successful candidate will have experience providing an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality EDI advice and proactive support and guidance regarding EDI within the company.
Your duties will include:
- To demonstrate the Trust’s values and behaviours in all aspects of work and interactions with colleagues, stakeholders, patients and service user
- To analyse, interpret and communicate EDI statistical data clearly, to agreed time frames, through reports to relevant stakeholders using a variety of formats to do this, for example, statistical data, graphs and narrative
- To present the reports to relevant groups in a clear, concise and timely manner
- To support the EDI Team in reviewing and reporting EDI performance by collecting, analysing and presenting qualitative and quantitative data
- Previous public sector experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact James Robinson or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Length of initial contract: 3 Months
Start date of contract: ASAP
Daily Rate: Up to £16.96 per hour
Location: Rotherham /Homeworking
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please apply using the below link.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates