Our client, a global engineering organisation, urgently require an experienced Electrical Engineer to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Chartered Engineer
- Design of electrical building services (fire detection, alarm systems, industrial lighting and emergency lighting, site broadcast (PA) and HVAC)
- Able to obtain SC Clearance
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Discipline Lead in delivery of the Electrical engineering work packages to the required scope, quality, schedule and cost
- Responsible for managing the technical deliverables of the Electrical services engineering packages in line with the planned deliverables agreed by the Discipline Lead
- Participate in the problem solving for development of technical solutions to deficiencies or in the development of new designs
- Support the review and sentencing of new designs, methodology of construction and temporary works submitted to the Technical Authority
- Supporting planning of activities, with respect to task durations, level of effort and estimated costs, through to provision of design deliverables with regular schedule reviews and progress reporting, utilising Earned Value Management methodologies, and construction support
- Make effective use of Learn from Experience information to develop and disseminate theoretical knowledge in relation to practical engineering and to maintain a record of development to substantiate the skills achieved
- Support development, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Facilities to ensure that they comply with the design intent and DNSP's for Nuclear related Works, together with all relevant Local and National Regulations and Legislation
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a high profile and dynamic organisation.
For further information please contact Steve Walker (email@example.com) or Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)