VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Electrical Maintenance Craftsperson required for an immediate start!
Length: 2 - 3 months temporary, ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role
- Undertake maintenance, repairs, minor improvement and capital work across the site as directed by management
- Ensure compliance with the organisations safety standards and procedures
- Undertake risk assessments as required for work in hazardous areas taking account of all safety measures to prevent danger, avoid injury and prevent damage to equipment
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance inspections and commissioning tests in accordance with organisational procedures
- You will have experience working within a similar environment carrying out electrical and emergency light testing previously
- An element of multi-skilling across Estates trades will be required therefore an understanding of mechanical/fabric works would be advantageous
Please note that working part of the on-call rota will be required for this role to ensure that emergency repairs occurring out of normal hours are attended to promptly
To be considered for this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your most up to date CV
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.