Recruitment Agency Reference: J77343
A position has arisen for an Electrician placed within an established public sector organisation in Oxfordshire. You will carry out all electrical maintenance and installations throughout a variety of buildings. The salary is £34,980 to £38,205 (rising annually) plus on-call allowance.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out planned, preventative and reactive electrical services across the Estate
- Planning and preparing the layout of electrical rewiring as required, diagnosing electrical problems and conducting general electrical maintenance
- Inspecting, testing, repairing, installing, and modifying electrical components and systems as required
- Going to selected retailors and obtaining the materials you require for the works
- Work unsupervised in occupied/unoccupied premises, alone or with maintenance team or external contractors, depending upon the nature of works required
- Communicating with maintenance teams, customers and external contractors and advising on repair options and fault diagnosis
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
- Attending emergency situations outside normal working hours, if necessary
The successful candidate should have:
- You will have a recognised apprenticeship in electrical services, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds, 18th Edition IET Wiring regulations or equivalent qualification
- Please note, an updated DBS will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please apply now with your most up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.