A leading University are looking for an Enrolment Adviser to join their Student Services team. The post holder will provide first line support services to students and staff via telephone, delivering a first-class system of advice, information and customer service.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to a high volume of enrolment related queries via the phone
- Ensure that student queries are answered with the aim of a first touch resolution
- Diagnose student needs, provide advice and explanation and refer students to the full range of specialist services
- Document all discussions on the student account notes
- Schedule appointments for students
To successful candidate MUST HAVE:
- Demonstratable experience of managing a high volume of telephone queries
- Ability/ appropriate space to work from home
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience working through an enrolment period in the Higher Education sector is very highly desirable
Agency Reference Number: 7054190
Hourly Salary: £10.85
working pattern: 4 days working from home, 1 day in office
Length: 3 months
We will be shortlisting applicants as we receive the applications.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance & HR Recruitment team.