Recruitment Agency reference: J66669
A temporary - permanent position has arisen for an Estates Manager within a highly regarded organisation based in Buckinghamshire. This role is responsible for the delivery of all operational estates services within your allocated area.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that reactive maintenance works are undertaken to a high quality and in a timely manner
- Collecting and recording quality data to ensure that the departments performance reporting is accurate and to a good quality
- Ensuring that remedial works identified by ppm/compliance/mandatory checks and tests are undertaken to a suitable standard and in a timely manner
- Undertaking regular audits and reviews to ensure that the estate is maintained in a safe and suitable condition, and issues and risks are identified
- Responsible for the administration and accurate record keeping of all work undertaken on the estate, including records required to meet legislative and statutory requirements
- Ensuring that planned preventative maintenance works undertaken by the Estates Workforce is undertaken as required, and completion is appropriately advised to the Senior Estates Manager
- Where required, to act as the Trust’s Authorised/Responsible Persons required under HTM’s / Statutory Legislation - training will be provided for this
The successful candidate should have:
- A Degree/HNC in either a building related subject, electrical, mechanical or building services related subject or equivalent experience
- Experience in an Estates environment
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please apply now with your most up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.