VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Estates Project Manager wanted for an immediate start
Length: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and management of nominated Capital Schemes within the Estates Projects department
- Work with the Head of Estates to ensure that each scheme is planned, developed and delivered as outlined in the Capital Plan
- Actively contribute to the initial document outlining the proposed `Scope of Work` and engage with the Trusts` Professional and Technical advisors to develop this into a Project Plan
- Identify and work with key stakeholders for the project, updating and communicating regularly, holding regular meetings and visiting on site when required
- Create and update the Project Directory for each project as necessary
- Produce and present project programmes in co-ordination with the design team, the contractor and key stakeholders, highlighting project key milestones and deliverables for the duration of the project
- Maintain responsibility for CDM co-ordination of estates projects
- Manage the risk, issues and decision logs specifically for each project, kept in a centralised location and report moderate-major risks upwards
- Work closely and cohesively with Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Building Contractors, Specialist Consultants and Equipment Suppliers, external agencies and key stakeholders.
- You must have experience of working in a similar role, dealing with multiple projects at one time
- Ran commercial projects from cradle to grave
- Full understanding of CDM
- A full driving license and access to a car is essential
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.