A well renowned Drama School in Kent is looking to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant to play a vital in supporting the Principal, Vice Principal, Academic Registrar and Director of Finance and Operations.
The college has degree programmes in acting, actor musicianship, directing, theatre arts and various disciplines of stagecraft.
The post holder will act as the first point of contact for all enquiries and to routinely manage all correspondence, to act as Clerk to the Senior Management Committee and to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Executive Office by co-ordinating all administrative/secretarial activities.
Job responsibilities include:
- Minute taking
- Managing the diary to ensure that the Senior Leadership Team are appropriately prepared and briefed prior to diary commitments and informed of internal and external issues
- Drafting a variety of written documentation including reports, letters and electronic communication
- Organising key events and arranging travel both nationally and internationally
- Prioritising and taking appropriate action, including independent action, in relation to correspondence and enquiries
- Maintaining effective communication and links between the Principal and Senior Leadership Team & and other senior staff
- Being the Clerk to Senior Management Committee and other key college committees
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with correspondence
What they are looking for:
- Someone educated to degree level or equivalent experience at an appropriate level
- Someone with a good knowledge of IT packages
- Previous experience working at executive level
- Experience of Clerking senior level meetings
- Someone who holds minute taking at a strong skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop good working relationships with Senior Management, staff, students and external partners
Agency Reference Number: 7101460
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Onsite 5 days a week
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.