Family and Systemic Psychotherapist (CAHMS)
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Trust in London who is urgently looking for an Integrated Family and Systemic Psychotherapist to join their growing CAHMS team.
Length: 3- 6 months
Rate: £28 – £33ph
- Provide a psychological therapy services to clients of the CAMHS Service
- To provide specialist systemic assessment, formulation and therapy to individuals, families or groups
- Offer systemic advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to colleagues, professional and non-professional staff in mental health services and appropriate agencies, and/or carer’s
- Work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures
- Utilise research skills and core professional training for audit, policy and service development and research within the area served by the team/service
- Provide clinical supervision to junior colleagues and trainees, dependent on experience.
- Work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Abi Fernandes on 020 7557 7667.