Venn Group are looking for an Finance Analyst to join a Private Healthcare provider in London.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of financial analysis, planning and modelling.
The role has scope to grow into a Head of FP&A position and it is essential that the successful candidate is recently qualified (ACCA or ACA).
We are happy to speak to Management Accountant/Financial Accountants who are keen to move into an FP&A post and have touched on aspects of Financial Analysis.
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 pa
- Working closely with the business to assist in planning, implementation and efficiency analysis of the business units
- Utilise financial modelling skills to support the business as required
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, reconciliations and reporting cycle
- Produce monthly reports, variance analysis and commentaries to distribute to budget owners
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyse fluctuations
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies as required
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed