Finance and Business Manager (G7)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance and Business Manager to join a well renowned Central Government organisation at a pivotal time for the business.
This position is required to manage all finance, resourcing and business case activities for this particular unit and is dealing with large scale projects and a multi-million-pound budget.
A brilliant role for anybody with Public Sector experience to make an impact in an important Government programme.
Contract length: 6 months
Location: Central London Office, initially remote working
Day rate: £500 - £575 inside IR35
- Managing project finances and providing input to business cases
- Supporting delivery managers, leading on costing initiatives and new activities, validating supplier costings using cross government benchmarking
- Monitoring, forecasting and reporting on spend against budget
- Managing team resourcing, ensuring vacancies are identified, defined and filled at key points
- Managing relationships with contractor agencies and the resourcing team
- Supporting interview process and inductions
- Leading on staff engagement and corporate engagement initiatives
- Managed project finances and provided input to business cases
- Have produced robust project plans and critical paths in MS Project and delivered or been involved in the delivery of projects within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Be able to lead and set standards around team finances
- Take a collaborative role in building and integrating the team
- Be able to communicate the objectives and the vision of a project. Be an advocate for identifying lessons learned and sharing best practice
- Public Sector experience is an absolute essential for this role
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Kerry Malcarne on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com.