Venn Group London’s Finance department has been exploring new opportunities with our partners and are happy to present his opportunity at a prestigious and well-known Private Health Organisation. The role would provide an hourly rate of £15 - £20 p/h. The client is looking to bring in a diligent and hard-working Accounts Payable Assistant to assist in vendor relations, reconciliations, invoicing and PO generation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Processing PO invoices in for nominated accounts
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Resolving invoice and statement queries
- Manage and maintain the relationship between the Accounts Payable Department and Colleagues at sites as well as selected vendor accounts
- Support and cover for other AP areas as required
- Computer literacy skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Highly motivated, detail and team oriented
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees and external parties
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Patrick Powell on our switchboard number 020 7557 7667.