Finance Business Partner
A top university based in Kent is hiring a fully qualified accountant that will be responsible for supporting Management Accounting services.
The post holder will help inform strategic decision making through analysis of academic activities as well as other income generating areas.
- Act as an effective Finance Business Partner responsible for Academic and Professional Service functions
- Work closely with Directors, senior management in divisions and budget managers
- Produce detailed budgets which are in line with the University’s strategy and spend
- Responsible for producing high-quality monthly management accounts showing performance against budget
- Provide quarterly in-year and multi-year financial forecasts for divisions/departments
- Ensure that the University’s SORP and UK GAAP are correctly followed
- Recognised CCAB Professional Accounting Qualification and current membership
- Strong experience in a senior financial management in a complex organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstratable experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience with producing budget and performance reports
Annual salary: £44,737 - £50,300 pa
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-Time
Location: Kent (Hybrid working – 3 days on site, 2 days working from home)
Additional benefits: Generous annual leave and pension contributions
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out on the opportunity
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.