Role: Finance Business Partner
Working Pattern: Onsite/ Flexible working
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner position at an NHS organisation based in Crawley. This is a permanentpositionand is a beneficial career opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate.
Initial key duties identified include:
- Responsible for budgetary control, monthly reporting, and financial advice and support
- Adapting and redesigning information systems to improve reporting to budget holders
- Ensuring effective, rigorous and complete in-year delivery of the business unit financial plan which will maximises the scope for further investment and development opportunities
- Supporting budget managers in identifying financial trends & KPIs, and to develop, implement and monitor solutions to address adverse variances
- Lead on Budget Holder training, including individual support to help budget holders understand complex financial information.
- Ensure awareness of, and compliance with, financial governance, including Trust Standing Orders, Standing Financial Instructions and relevant policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must have:
- The post holder must be qualified or studying toward the professional accounting qualification
- The post holder must have excellent interpersonal skills and be experienced in building relationships
- The post holder must have strong financial systems and Excel knowledge and experience
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Chloe de Speville or Andrew Quinn on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to