Finance Officer – Purchase Ledger
Please note this role is predominantly remote working with an expectation to go in the office for 1-2 days per week
We are working with a public sector organisation who are in need of an Finance Officer with extensive experience of accounts payable, as primarily the job involves creating new accounts, processing invoices and preparing payment runs.
Other duties to include:
- To process suppliers invoices on to financial system
- To ensure purchase orders are used where necessary
- Maintain and deal with creditors inbox
- Liaise with suppliers and service areas to sort any queries out
- Scan and index documents on a daily basis
- Produce payment runs twice a week
- Import data from other systems weekly
- To provide cover for holidays on purchasing duties
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the purchasing and creditors system
Start: Jan 2022
Rate: £13-15 p/h via an umbrella company (Inside IR35)
30 hours per week
Duration: 2-3 month contract initially
If you are looking for work and would be interested in this opportunity, then please send through your application to the team and someone will be in touch.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.