Financial Litigation Lawyer
Our client, a financial regulatory body are recruiting for a Financial Litigation Lawyer to assist their team for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate must be a qualified lawyer either in the UK or overseas.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents related to financial investigations and/or disputes
- Analysing evidence and making recommendations in respect of particular cases
- Supporting the case lead during interviews and actively participating in team and other senior stakeholder meeting
- Familiarity with the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA)
- Knowledge of financial crime and financial promotions
- Experience of claims management
- Remote working– part-time return to office in London planned subject to public health climate
- 6 month assignment
- Qualified lawyer (UK or overseas)
- 2-4 years PQE
- Background in financial services
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Financial Litigation Lawyer to gain exposure working within one of the top financial regulatory firms.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 0207 557 7667 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.