An exciting position has arisen for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to work for a large London based university.
The successful post holder will inspire and lead a high performing team responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process and analysis across the University to provide insights and support major institutional decisions for University’s leadership.
Job responsibilities include:
- Accountable for bringing together Faculty and Directorate management information to prepare and present Institutional level reports
- Owns the budgeting and forecasting process working collaboratively with the Finance Business Partnering teams to oversee completion of related activities
- Accountable for the Transparent Approach to Costing (TRAC) return, Annual Office for Students (OfS) return
- Comfortable interpreting and directing analysis involving large quantities of data to understand performance
- Responsible for Joint Venture, Collaborations, Partnership and other commercial arrangements including financial modelling, costing and pricing
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with up-to-date knowledge and relevant management accounting experience
- Experience of working within Higher Education (Desirable)
- Experience of leading Finance Teams / Professionals
- Experience leading and managing budgeting, forecasting, financial performance management processes
Agency Reference Number: 60303
Salary: £56671 - £64894
Length of contract: Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.