Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Treasury Manager on behalf of a Social Housing Provider.
The position will deliver timely, accurate and insightful analysis on performances and resulting liquidity impacts to a range of internal and external audiences
- Ensure the Group’s 30-year Business Plan meets the organisation’s needs, is consistent with the Group’s objectives
- Manage and deliver cash flow forecasts for the Group, managing our cash and loan balances
- Ensure a timely and robust monthly process is managed for cashflow reporting, liquidity management and monitoring
- Ensure the Group’s Board and Leadership Team and other internal and external partners are given timely and high standard financial information reports to enable the Group to be managed effectively,
- Work and liaise with JV partners in identifying investment and loan requirements for delivery of the Group’s objectives and prepare financial plans for JVs
To be considered for this pivotal role, we are seeking someone with broad experience of working with a business to guide strategy and planning as well as a good understanding of negotiating banking facilities, capital markets debt and credit rating. Candidates with working in the Social Housing sector would be greatly desired.
In return for your hard work, the organisation offers a range of benefits including: An annual leave entitlement of 28 days plus bank holiday, gym membership, eyecare vouchers, healthcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, retail discounts as well as other additional benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV before the listed closing date.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and agency which welcomes applications from all candidates