Interim Finance Recruitment Solutions
Financial Planning Officer required.
Vacancy reference: 72300
Location: Remote working (after initial 1-2 day induction onsite in Wales)
Hourly rate: £20 + (negotiable upwards based on experience)
Contract Length: 3 months
Hours: 36.5 hours (Mon-Fri)
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Officer for our client who are a prestigious higher education organisation based in Wales.
Duties will include:
- Providing a senior leadership role across all activities relating to planning, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Managing relations between the organisation and a number of relevant regulatory authorities
- Maintaining the day-to-day effectiveness of a planning function, which is expected to drive and support institutional performance.
- Producing efficient and effective management of information and with an emphasis on embedding
- Interpreting information and disseminating it to colleagues outside of the Finance and Planning department
- Undertaking external reporting and horizon scanning for future sector changes
To apply for this role or to find out about other Finance jobs, please contact Max Clifford or Peter Roberts from the Finance recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.