Fire Safety Advisor – 6 Months – Lincolnshire – £22 - £29 per hour
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Advisor for a large organisation based in the Lincolnshire area. This role can pay an hourly rate of around £22 - £29 per hour depending on experience. Accommodation can be provided by the organisation if needed.
- Carry out fire safety inspections, risk assessments and audits on all passive and active fire protection installations within freehold and leasehold premises
- Produce safety reports, clear, measurable and timetabled action plans and ensure that all documents are readily retrievable, up to date and accurate
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and up to date fire safety compliance control files that are fully auditable
- Work closely with the Project’s team to ensure Fire Safety Compliance is adhered to for all new builds, refurbishments and minor works
- Co-ordinate and direct actions of staff in a fire emergency which must include establishing control points and clear lines of communications with Fire Brigade
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Josh Hughes or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0660, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.