Fire Safety Inspector
Location: West Midlands
Start: July 2023
Rate: £40 - £55ph Umbrella Inside IR35 (Dependant on experience)
Duration: 3 months initially (Very likely to extend)
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Fire Safety Inspector to join their team in the West Midlands. In this role, you'll be responsible for inspecting high rise buildings and ensuring compliance with fire safety regulations. You'll work with building owners and managers to identify potential fire hazards, provide guidance on fire safety measures, and ensure that fire safety equipment is properly installed and maintained. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fire safety and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. If you're passionate about keeping people safe and want to make a difference in your community, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct regular fire safety inspections of high rise buildings
- Identify potential fire hazards and recommend corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with HHSRS and sq82 regulations
- Review and approve fire safety plans for new and existing buildings
- Investigate fire safety incidents and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide training and guidance to building owners and managers on fire safety practices and regulations
- A degree in Fire Safety Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience of carrying out fire safety inspections
- Experience of carrying out fire safety inspections for a Local Authority (Desired)
- Knowledge of HHSRS and sq82 regulations (Desired)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.