Fleet Manager needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: J77728
A fixed term contract has arisen for Fleet Manager placed within a highly reputable health care organisation situated in Suffolk. This role takes responsibility for managing and leading the fleet offices to ensure an effective fleet support. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with a salary of £50,952 per annum.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all vehicles comply with the provisions of the Road Traffic Acts, Licensing Authorities, Vehicle Construction and Use Regulations, and other statutory instruments and regulations which affect the operation of the vehicle fleet
- Working with the Head of Fleet to help coordinate development of the future design of vehicles to ensure that they meet all legislative, operational, and patient requirements
- Ensuring that regular monthly checks of fuel stocks at each of the organisations bulk fuel installations are recorded and that appropriate stocks of fuel are maintained at each location
- Responsible for the service delivery of maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Organising and managing the maintenance programme of the vehicles within the fleet in a cost effective manner within the allocated fleet budget
- Liaising with external contractors and suppliers monitoring cost, performance, and quality of services provided, including the quality, cost and timeliness of accident and insurance repairs
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have a Full UK driving licence including C1
- You must hold a Health and Safety Qualification e.g. NEBOSH/IOSH etc
- You must have previous experience of management in a transport or fleet environment with significant experience as a fleet engineer or transport manager of a fleet in excess of 100 vehicles
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.