Venn Group are currently recruiting a Front Office Credit Analyst position for a Global Investment Bank, based in the City.
This is a temporary position and will require someone with the experience of analysing and managing a portfolio consisting of Technology, Media, and Telecommunications deals. You will be responsible for the continuous monitoring of an existing portfolio of up to 15 corporate medium/ high complexity customer groups.
The ideal candidate will have expeirence with investment grade deals, preferably form a tier 1 bank.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of good quality credit applications including financial analysis, projections, industry & peer analysis
- Reviewing junior credit analysts work to ensure quality of credit is of a high standard and meets all regulatory requirements
- Reviewing loan/ISDA terms & conditions to ensure that the banks risk is minimised wherever possible
The successful candidate will also assist the Head of Credit in managing the daily workflow of the sub-team ensuring all tasks are met on a timely basis.
- Strong understanding in spread of sector knowledge Technology, Media, and Telecommunications
- Established product knowledge, including syndicated loans, Bilterals, guarantees, Derivatives, Trade Finance & Leasing
- Past experience of Leverage Finance
- Strong experience with legal documentation including LMA and bond documentation, ISDAs, CSAs, netting and credit mitigating features
This individual must be a strong written and verbal communicator and have an advanced level of credit skills.
To explore this opportunity further, email you’re CV over to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7557 7667