Venn Group are pleased to have partnered with a renowned healthcare organisation to source a resourceful Fundraising Manager for the following interim assignment:
Contract: 3 months
Rate: £21.66 per hour + holiday pay
Hours: 37.5 per week
Your duties will include:
- Delivering the medium-term strategy for fundraising with agreed targets and plans, to be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Ensuring a high profile for the charity and to ensure that there is a high level of confidence in the fundraising function.
- Leading and managing the fundraising department, ensuring that staff are well trained and have clear objectives and targets to monitor performance.
- Attending Committee and Board Meetings, ensuring with accurate reporting and effective presentations when required.
- Ensuring that any fundraising expenditure remains in budget.
- Developing detailed plans arising from the fundraising strategy to maximise fundraising potential from a range of income streams
The successful candidate should have:
- Specialist fundraising knowledge and experience underpinned by theory and practice, gained in a fundraising organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of communications, public engagement, public relations and marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Fundraising Regulator guidance and the Code of Fundraising Practice
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a healthcare organisation, with an understanding of the political environment within which it operates.
- Experience in a similar fundraising management role.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced fundraising manager who is looking to hone their skills in a renowned healthcare organisation
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply now