Venn Group are supporting a Private Healthcare organisation who are looking for a Graduate Finance Assistant to join their team.
Location: South London
Salary: £25,000 pa
This is a broad role which is ideal for a Graduate who wants to quickly progress and “make their mark” by taking on responsibility within the department at an early stage.
- Setting up new residents for invoicing
- Preparing monthly and quarterly invoicing files for review by FC
- Issuing invoices to clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting the Management Accountant with credit control duties and assisting in maintaining accurate records
- Processing invoices under the supervision of the Purchasing and Contracts manager
- Assisting in the implementation of new AP automation software and the move to a paperless environment
- Performing three-way-match controls
- Preparing Payment runs for review by the FD/FC
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Investigating queries and discrepancies on accounts with suppliers
Cashbook/Nominal ledger/Management Accounts
- Posting cashbook transactions
- Reconciling bank accounts periodically
- Posting credit card and petty cash transactions
- Assisting in reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Assisting in the filing and maintenance of books and records
- Other month-end tasks as delegated by the FC or Management Accountant
It is essential that the sucessful candidate has a Accountacy & Finance degree (or similiar) and is a recent graduate.
Due to the location, it would suit candidates who are located in South London, Kent or Surrey.