Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Venn Group
Venn Group is currently hiring for motivated, smart, money motivated Graduates. We offer a transparent and leading commission structure, a structure training programme develivered by a dedicated onsite trainer and most importantly a group of awesome like-minded people. Venn Group has a unique team-based environment where your ability to work collaboratively will maximise everyone’s success and commission.
We are looking for sociable, motivated and hardworking graduates who are looking to throw themselves into the role, get on the phone and ultimately make money! This role is a trainee position to start from home initially, you will follow our 6 month training programme.
Because of the additional challenge of learning a role remotely, you will need to be self motivated and able to work on your own intiative. We are hoping to return to our London Bridge based office as soon as possible inline with government guidance.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultancy is essentially a sales role but it is one with a high degree of complexity, sophistication, satisfaction and importantly earning potential. It comprises of two parts – Clients and Candidates
- Clients are hiring managers within your specific market that will pay a significant amount for a Recruitment Consultant’s specialised knowledge of the available candidates to fill their vacancies
- You will need to build a relationship with the client which is mainly done through targeted business development calls. These will be professional business to business calls but you will have to be comfortable facing rejection which is an inevitable part of the role
- Once you have built a relationship with the client and secured a job to work on; you will work closely alongside the client firstly by securing a solid brief of the role, then by ensuring they are kept regularly updated on the progress of the role and lastly, once the candidate is offered, negotiating a competitive salary to ensure they get the best candidate off the market!
- Sourcing the best candidates is a key part of the role, once you have secured a client you need to find them the best talent!
- This is done through our database, job boards, LinkedIn, job adverts and referrals
- You will need to work closely with your candidates to ensure that you have an understanding of the best role for them. It is then your responsibility to ensure you match them with the right client vacancies
- You will then manage the interview and hopefully offer process
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Recruitment Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
Benefits for our Recruitment Consultant:
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- 22 days holiday starting + 1 for every year of service
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Online Lifeworks portal with instant access to counselling and other support
- Cycle to work scheme
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with experience working in an office environment. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, strong work ethic and willing to get stuck into the role.
Please note the role will be from our London Bridge office based once the lockdown is over
Send your CV below or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternateively, send me a message on LinkedIn - Rosie Corney detailing why you think you would be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment