Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Venn Group
Due to both our public and private sector teams being incredibly busy, Venn Group are currently recruiting for money driven graduates with office experience, ideally sales or recruitment.
This role is a trainee position to start from home initially, you will recieve full training but because of the additional challenge of learning a role remotely, you will need to be self motivated and able to work on your own intiative.
We are looking for sociable, motivated and hardworking graduates who are looking to throw themselves into the role, get on the phone and ultimately make money!
So, what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultancy is essentially a sales role but it is one with a high degree of complexity, sophistication, satisfaction and importantly earning potential. It comprises of two parts – Clients and Candidates
- Clients are hiring managers within your specific market that will pay a significant amount for a Recruitment Consultant’s specialised knowledge of the available candidates to fulfil their vacancies
- However, you will need to build a relationship with the client which is mainly done through cold calling. These will be professional business to business calls but you will have to be comfortable facing rejection which is an inevitable part of the role
- Once you have built that relationship and secured a job to work on; you will work closely alongside the client firstly by securing a solid brief of the role, then by ensuring they are kept regularly updated on the progress of the role and lastly once the candidate is offered, negotiating a competitive salary to ensure they get the best candidate off the market!
- Sourcing the best candidates is a key part of the role, once you have secured a client you need to find them the best talent!
- This is done through our database, job boards, LinkedIn, job adverts and referrals
- You will need to work closely with your candidates to ensure that you have an understanding of the best role for them. It is then your responsibility to ensure you match them with the right client vacancies
- You will then managed the interview and hopefully offer process
It is your responsibility to match the two parts in order to make money. The more people you network, the more money you will make. Recruitment is meritocratic and we have a transparent commission scheme that will ensure you are always pushing forward to the next promotion and able to earn £40k+ in your first year alone.
What we offer:
- £20K basic + uncapped commission
- Performance based pay rises and promotions
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loans
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices,