Recruitment Agency reference:61216
A position has arisen for a Head Caretaker/Security within a highly regarded commercial organisation based in Cambridgeshire. This role will involve supervising and co-ordinating caretaking, housekeeping, maintenance, security and cleaning tasks on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in maintenance, housekeeping and/or caretaker works, preferably within a commercial environment.
Your duties will include:
- Supervising and co-ordinating the Caretaking/Security team
- Ensuring staff rotas are produced, and that a service is delivered
- Monitoring tasks and producing health and safety information including risk assessments and method statements
- Assisting with the monitoring and management of CCTV systems
- Providing reports on task tracking and completed works
- Assisting with regular surveillance and patrols of the premises
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of managing a team within a commercial environment
- Enhanced DBS check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to Sgarcha@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.