We are working with an exciting and renowned global Asset Management group based in the City of London. They are looking for a Head of Client Services for their London office.
The client is looking for a hands-on leader who has the ability to direct and manage several different teams including service desk and technical application support analysts, in all aspects of end user computing.
Day to day functions will include:
- Managing and directing the client servicing team
- Project management and resource planning
- Recruitment and development of staff, including regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings, performance reviews and staff coaching
- Identifying training needs and arranging appropriate training opportunities
- Setting and reviewing individual team targets
- Leading key client relationships
In addition to managing different technical teams on the day-to-day support, the individual is expected to undertake a lead role in service ownership, including:
- Planning and execution of strategic change to deliver service and productivity improvements in line with ITIL processes
- Incident management together with handling complaints and ensuring customer engagements are handled appropriately
- Accountable for stakeholder management alongside being the main escalation point for stakeholders with regular service reporting
- Input into Service and Operating Level Agreements, both proactive and reactive, to ensure that service level targets are not breached
This position requires a proven track record in working closely with technical teams across IT departments. People management skills are crucial as this role will require engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. Sector knowledge across financial services is also essential.
The successful candidate should be ITIL certified and possess market trading floor experience as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office products.