VENN GROUP The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Head of Estates Capital Programme wanted for an immediate start
Length: 3 months, temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the Estates Capital Programme, ensuring good governance, progress monitoring, risk management along with financial accountability, making sure projects are kept to budget
- Developing the Procurement Strategy for the Estates Capital Programme including the Backlog Maintenance Programme
- Leading the capital development plan that supports the delivery of the Estates Strategy and backlog reductions requirements
- Lead discussions with key stakeholders on a variety of project options
- Responsible for the effective management and development of the Estates Capital Project Team including the delivery of all estates capital projects to ensure both quality and financial objectives are achieved
- Monitoring and performance managing all contracts for Capital and premises development, providing quarterly progress reports
- Experience leading a capital projects team previously delivering major and minor programmes of work, preferably within Healthcare
- Prince 2 qualified
- Relevant qualifications within building, construction or M&E or equivalent relevant demonstrable experience gained within a programme leadership position
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now!
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.