Job Title: Head of Facilities Management, Climate & Energy and Capital Projects
Job reference: 79571
Job description: Venn Group are working on behalf of a Local Authority based in Greater Manchester to recruit a Head of Facilities Management, Climate & Energy and Capital Projects on a temporary basis.
- Planning service delivery within a complex and diverse service area by leading a team of staff, contractors and specialist consultants ensuring professional standards are delivered
- Liaising with client departments and professional support services including finance and legal
- Managing responses and communication to complex professional or politically sensitive issues within the area of responsibility, including Councillors, residents, suppliers, contractors, business owners and internal stakeholders
- Budget responsibility for operation of the Capital Programme Delivery service and associated income targets. Plus significant budgetary responsibility for Environment and the operation of the Corporate Facilities Management service, including income targets for the operational assets
- Ensuring the successful implementation of legislation, policies and practices, including CDM and BIM
- Project and Contract management of Capital Projects
Daily Rate: £600 per day
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.