An exciting position has arisen for a Head of Financial Accounts to work for an Educational Institution based in East London.
The post holder will be responsible to the Finance Director and responsible for Financial Accounts, Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable Teams.
The main purpose of the job will be managing the Financial Accounts and Services (Accounts Receivable and Payable) function for the organisation.
Job responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the direct line management of a Financial Accountant, a Financial Controller, Income Manager and Payments and Purchasing Manager
- Ensuring payment of invoices, raising of sales invoices/debt collection and cash book maintenance is undertaken in line with processes and controls
- Running the month end and year end processes, producing the annual statutory accounts, and working with External auditors to meet set deadlines
- Ensuring effective Tax accounting, in particular VAT and Corporation Tax
- Qualified CCAB Accountant (Essential)
- Education experience (Desirable)
- Excellent Communication Skills and experience of dealing with external stakeholders
- Understand of accounting systems, reconciliation processes and reporting requirements
- Experience of dealing with external audit requirements
- Good Excel skills
Agency Reference Number: 60002
Salary: £55,000 - £59,000 per annum
Working Pattern: Office Based
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.