Job Title: Head of Transformation
Job reference: JES/11102021
Job description: A Local Authority in Yorkshire is looking for a Head of Transformation to provide professional expertise for the organisation. The role is to start on least a 6 month contract
- Line management and budget responsibility for the Transformation Team
- Providing strategic leadership for culture change, modernising ways of working, and delivering effective, efficient, and fit for purpose services
- Helping to create an empowering culture where transformation, innovation, creativity and change are integral parts of an individuals, teams, services and departments work and that sharing of good practise is in place both internally and externally
- Providing leadership for the management and engagement of internal and external stakeholder relationships in relation to the transformation programme and delivery of key outcomes
- Ensuring effective and innovative resources are available to support and challenge Responsible Owners in the delivery of the transformation programme including complex problem solving, innovation, creativity and effective project and programme management, including business analysts to support process re-engineering
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating at a strategic management level, including experience of successfully leading large projects or programmes and major change management initiatives
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson (email@example.com) or Thomas Nicholas (firstname.lastname@example.org) You can also reach the North Local Government Team on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.