Health & Safety Manager
Agency Reference Number: 7200080
A NHS Foundation Trust in the South East is currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager to support the Trust in its overall delivery of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Duration: 6 months with potential to extend
Rate: £34.88 - £39.42 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday with 3 days from home
Day to day duties include:
· Lead the reorganisation of Health & Safety delivery within the Trust
· Ensure the close out of a recent audit into Trust Health and Safety Arrangements is completed
· Provide reports to the Health and Safety Committee, giving advice on risks and mitigation
· Ensure that audits of 24/7 sites and wards are completed and suggest action points to improve overall performance
· Act as the point of contact for all Health & Safety matters across the Trust
· Assist in the investigation of incidents
· Provide Health and Safety training as required by the Trust Induction Programme
· Proven experience of working in a similar role within the public sector, ideally the NHS
· Relevant qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH would be beneficial
· The ability and skillset to shape the H&S strategy and policies within the Trust
To apply for this role please click the link below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.