Interim Housing Officer – Immediately Required
Our client, a respected Housing support organisation is seeking an experienced Housing Officer to provide support to their already established teams within London to ensure collaborative and exceptional service.
Position: Housing Officer
Hours: Full time – 35 hours per week
Duration: 3 Months (with possibility of extension)
Rate: £17 - £20 per hour
DBS Status: Enhanced, preferably on the update service
Driving Licence: Desired
- Responsible for the management of housing schemes in London and their residents to ensure the properties are kept maintained and clean, rent and any arrears are kept under control, and keeping the property void turnaround within acceptable limits
- Ensuring the smooth running of services including dealing with issues such as ASB, tenancy management, rental arrears and complaints
- Managing and developing partnerships with external agencies and services such as local authorities, support organisations, police, and social services
- Following policies and procedures in order to provide the best service possible while managing risks
- To manage and supervise operational staff within the designated patch, providing advice and guidance to all staff including Scheme Managers, Housing Support Workers and Housing Assistants.
- Valid Enhanced DBS issued within 6 months or on the update service
- Proven track record in successful management of a variety of housing management functions
- Experience in managing difficult situations with a proactive and motivated approach
If you have experience to match the requirements of this Housing Officer opportunity, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact
The London Housing Team on
020 7557 7667 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.