Agency Reference Number: 62098
Venn Group is currently working with a public sector client who is currently recruiting for Housing Officer to deliver a comprehensive, proactive and pragmatic approach to customers on a temporary basis.
Hourly rate: Band 5, £16.86 - £18.69 per hour
Duration: 3 months
- Assess the need of tenants to effectively support them into permanent accommodation
- Oversee the day-to-day management of rented properties
- Ensure tenants maintain timely rental payments
- Provide information and knowledge to tenants looking to move on
- Ensure reactive and planned maintenance is routinely and promptly carried out
- Report issues and feedback to management
- Liaise with external housing providers to help tenants move on
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience supporting tenants into new accommodation
- Sounds knowledge of property and contract regulations
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Services jobs, please contact Liz Levett-Millett on the Reading Corporate Services recruitment team on 0118 207 1229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.