Housing Officer Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Housing Officer
Location: Denton, Greater Manchester (remote work available)
Rate: £31,200 p/annum
Hours: 35 hours p/week - no weekend working
The role will predominantly involve:
- Inspecting void properties to ensure all required repairs could be completed allowing the property to be re-let in a timely manner
- Conducting viewings with residents and dealt with tenancy sign-ups
- Carrying out tenancy audits to ensure that they are maintained and kept to a reasonable standard and comply with fire safety regulations
- Liaising with colleagues/contractors responsible for the delivery of estate management services and engage customers inspections and act on their feedback to achieve service improvements
- Reporting repairs, ensuring that the maintenance team carried out any repairs in a timely manner as to reduce the re-let time as much as possible
- Dealing with instances relating to low-level ASB
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Matt Dodds on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up-to-date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.