Housing Paralegal – Initial 3 months – Full time – Hybrid Working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their excellent quality of work and who are recruiting for a Locum Housing Paralegal to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (35 hours per week), with the initial period 3months and then a possibility to extend. This role is hybrid working. It will be mostly remote working but the successful candidate can choose to also go into the office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Housing Paralegal.
- Ability to help with the case load and to assisting the lawyers and team
- Local government experience is ideally required
- Understanding of civil litigation
- Experience in possession work, non-secure possession cases, dealing with disrepair, complaint letters, court house granting possession
- Ability to hit the ground running and help with the backlog of cases
- Make court appearances
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.