Housing Support Worker Vacancies waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Housing Support Worker positions available in Leeds
Position: Housing Support Worker
Length: 3 months
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week Mon- Fri
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience
The role will predominantly involve:
- Carrying a caseload of about 16 properties/clients
- Client group is for homeless people with complex/multiple needs, and involves completing support plans and risk assessments, regular visits, helping with bills, budgeting and bidding for permanent properties
- Liaising with other agencies for addiction issues and mental health
- Clients are in single, shared and family properties
- Some property management involved, signing up tenancies and helping to turn properties round to get ready to let again
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role, must be able to drive and have an Enhanced DBS and be able to start next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £50 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.