Housing Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Housing Support Worker
Rate: £12- 13.00 PAYE inc hol
Length: 4 weeks ongoing contract, possible temp-to-perm
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to 16-25 year olds who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness
- Creating and updating assessment of clients support needs and any associated risks for a caseload of clients
- Ensuring that all clients have an up-to-date support and risk management plan, and that assessments and support planning procedures place clients’ views at the centre
- Advising clients of their benefit and welfare entitlement and offered advice and guidance on budgeting issues
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Foundation’s partners and stakeholders including Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Social Services, Probation Services, Benefit Agency, Employment Service and Health Agencies.
- Property maintenance and management.
- Supporting clients to understand rent liability and addressing rent management and rent arrears through appropriate planning and budgeting support.
- Need a driving License
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and have previous experience in a similar role
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.