Keywords: HR, Administration, NHS
Job Title: HR Administrator
Job reference: FAU/60253
Job description: An NHS organisation in South Yorkshire are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join their team on an 18 month fixed term contract. This is a fulltime role that requires the successful candidate be comfortable and proactive working on a remote basis. There will be requirement to attend an onsite team meeting in Sheffield once a month.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Providing support within a busy HR team with all aspects of administration
- Providing comprehensive responses to sensitive queries
- Scheduling meetings, distributing agendas and collating attendance information
- Maintaining and updating personnel records accurately and efficiently
- Acting as first point of contact for the HR department
- Monitoring a busy inbox
- Providing any additional administration support required within the department
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Felicity Boynton on email@example.com or by calling 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: HR, Recruitment, NHS