Venn Group are working with a leading Private Hospital in West London who are looking for a Billing Manager to join their team.
Although Private Healthcare experience isn't essential, it would be desirable. Previous Management experience of a Billings team is essential.
- Managing day to day revenue assurance at Parkside Hospital including having a full understanding of all medical insurance schemes and NHS and self pay pathways
- Management of pricing for self pay procedures including liaising with relevant departments across the business and ensuring accuracy, consistency and transparency of prices whilst providing revenue assurance
- Liaising with both Aspen Group PMI and insurers to ensure all revenue coding is correct and appropriate
- Ensure billing timelines are maintained at 48 hours for self pay patients and insurers. Ensure NHS billing is completed on a timely basis ahead of the monthly SUS submission
- Manage the Patient Accounts team and ensure they are appropriately trained, both in terms of operational tasks but also that their mandatory training is up to date
- Liaise with Finance Director regarding day to day operations of the Patient Accounts department, including escalation of issues as they arise
- Management of the Patient Accounts team to ensure Veda and Healthcode are reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure that all billing errors are both cleared in a timely manner and that issues are escalated to Healthcode when necessary
- Ensure that all appropriate insurance pre-authorisations are obtained for treatment in a timely manner