Agency Reference Number: 7046860
An NHS Organisation in Surrey is looking for a HR Advisor on a temporary basis to provide a comprehensive, effective and efficient HR Advisory service to staff. This is a generalist role, but there will be a particular focus on Employee Relations.
Hourly rate: £23.74 PAYE (band 6)
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Location: South West London / Surrey – this position is on site 5 days a week
Your duties will include:
- Provide support and advice to managers dealing with long and short term absences
- Ensure that sickness/absence levels are monitored and problems areas identified
- Provide specialist Human Resources support to managers on all aspects of casework, including grievance, disciplinary, capability and performance, respect, and management of attendance
- Facilitate good employee relations and advise staff and managers accordingly on good practice
- Answer queries on transactional HR issues, such as payroll
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have recent experience working either in the NHS, or a large complex organisation in a similar level role
- Be adaptable, proactive and versatile in their approach, and be willing to help out across all areas of the team when required
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.