HR Advisor (Permanent)
Ourclient based in Gloucestershire is looking for an HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
Vacancy No: 7078700
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 DOE
- Providing day-to-day performance management support for line managers and undertake all necessary actions to support managers when dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues
- Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations, ensuring that lessons are learned from any investigations that require HR involvement
- Implementing all necessary actions to assist managers to reduce sickness absence across the Directorate
- Providing in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Support any recruitment processes within the Directorate, initially by working with Senior Manager and Heads of Department to help identify the recruitment needs, draft job descriptions, adverts etc
- Liaise with the central HR recruitment team on behalf of the Directorate, in order to ensure that efficient & effective recruitment processes are in place
- Support the implementation of any recruitment plans, (e.g. sifting of applications, interviewing etc.)
- Monitor training data across the Directorate
- Assist in the development of talent management programmes for the Directorate
- Provide recommendations from relevant data such as exit interviews, sickness and absence statistics etc.
- Support the development of Directorate HR initiatives aligned to the strategy
- Ensure that all internal and external reporting requirements are satisfied through the provision of appropriate HR management information
- Provide workforce planning support for the Director
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of stakeholders including managers, employees and external partners
- Experience of managing and improving employee relations
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.