Venn Group are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Lincolnshire. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, offering an annual salary of £25,655 - £31,534.
This role will be Hybrid working, 1 day per week on site.
Travel across various sites in Lincolnshire may be required.
- Provide first-line advice to employees with regard to all issues associated with their employment e.g. grievance, bullying and harassment and flexible working options
- Provide accurate, timely and sound advice to managers on HR policies, employment law, terms and conditions ensuring consistent interpretation and application to effectively achieve the delivery of the HR Business Plan
- Ensure that managers are aware of company policies and procedures effectively, treating employees fairly, in line with good practice and legislative requirements whilst meeting business needs.
- Advice and support managers with the implementation of HR policies and procedures to enable them to manage their services in the most effective and efficient way
- Support with the amendments and updates to HR policies as delegated by the HR Business Partner or Senior HR Business Partner
- To promote and encourage the successful implementation of appraisals within the Business Units for all groups of staff which aims to maintain high standards of staff morale and effectiveness
- To regularly analyse HR dashboards and key performance indicators for Business Units and make recommendations for action in liaison with the HR
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.