P/T HR Advisor required immediately
Ourclient based in Chippenham is looking for an HR Advisor to join them on a temporary basis for 8 months.
Vacancy No: 7110460
Hours: 22.5 (Wed-Fri)
Hourly Rate: up to £17.64 DOE (via Umbrella Company)
- Develop and build strong working relationships across the organisation
- Focus on creating and delivering people practices which develop and maintain positive working relationships between the organisation and its people
- Coaching & guiding managers through complex employee relation cases, progressed in a timely manner, in line with the principles of the policy
- Assist in the preparation of HR data and reporting. Keep a record of all employee relations cases, monitor trends and present this information to appropriate stakeholders
- Proactively identifying areas of development with management capability/ proactively driving plans to improve management performance and capability
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating resources to ensure they are fit for purpose and ensuring these are up to date with latest employment law, best practice and culture
- Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Up to date knowledge of HR legal framework
- Exposure/Understanding of absence, performance, grievance, disciplinary management and change management.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.