Interim HR Advisor required immediately
Our client based in Gloucestershire is looking for an HR Advisor to join them on a temporary basis for a 3-6 month contract initially.
Vacancy No: 7121950
Hourly Rate: up to £22.94 DOE (via Umbrella Company)
Day to Day Duties:
- Manage a complex and sensitive caseload of disciplinary, grievance, capability and attendance issues that arise from departments/managers
- Advising managers in relation to ER cases and highlighting key issues and risks from the information provided and developing action plans for the resolution of cases
- To support, advise and coach managers to ensure a consistent approach in line with good working practice, current employment law and in all aspects of employment relations
- Report on ER activity within management teams, monitor activity and quality taking remedial action where required
- Maintain a log of ER cases and provide regular reports to the Head of Specialist HR Services on the volume, scope and progress of all open cases
- To work closely with unions and professional bodies to identify employment issues and take appropriate action
- Ensure that any changes or developments are managed sensitively and appropriately, identifying risks to the organisation and managing them effectively
- Promptly identify risks to the organisation in relation to HR activity and take appropriate action to reduce and flag the risk
- Support cases that could, or do, result in Employment Tribunal proceedings, providing a strategic approach to the management of claims
- Maintain close links with Occupational Health colleagues and act as a link between managers and occupational health to facilitate the implementation of advice, including return to work, reasonable adjustments, redeployments, ill health retirements as well as other work related issues
- Very strong ER knowledge
- CIPD level 7
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.