Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor on a full time interim contract (end of March 2021) with an established NHS organisation based in the Bradford area.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and driven HR Generalist with an excellent broad knowledge of general HR processes. Previous public sector experience is desirable.
Your duties will include:
- To provide professional HR advice to Managers to ensure that the service area has excellent management of its employees covering all aspects of performance, competence, conduct and attendance
- Support and where appropriate, be involved in, disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations/ hearings
- To interpret and advise on the organisation’s employment policies, terms and conditions inputting into the development and review of policies and procedures
- Providing support to senior members of staff in regard to recruitment processes
- Assist managers in the management of poor performance, advising on solutions and assisting with their implementation.
- Working to the agreed KPI’s and timescales
To apply for this role or to find out about other roles, please contact Ben Clarke or the HR Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.